For busy business members on the go, telephone banking allows you to access your account information by phone any time, from anywhere. With your phone and your assigned personal access code, you can:
- transfer funds between accounts
- make account balance inquiries
- pay bills
- inquire about hours of operation
- report a lost or stolen card
- change your personal access code
Following each payment, telephone banking will confirm the amount and bill you instructed to pay. You can then make changes or corrections if necessary. Pay as many or as few bills as you wish. A trace number is given for confirmation and your Credit Union member statement will itemize in detail all bill payments made during the month.