Where you need us to be, helping you get where you need to be.
We offer customized lending solutions at great rates for all your borrowing needs. Regardless of how long you need to borrow for, whether it’s a little or a lot, we have the lending product that’s right for you.
We offer lines of credit as well as variable and fixed rate loans and mortgages – all at competitive interest rates and with flexible repayment options.
Whether you’re thinking about buying a home, taking a vacation, or paying off your bills at a reduced interest rate, Access Credit Union has the product for you.
Browse borrowing solutions:
For first-time home buyers, owners looking to upgrade, empty nesters looking to downgrade, and everything in between. We have the right mortgage for you.
Loans are a lower-interest alternative to high-interest credit cards and payday loans. Access Credit Union loans give you the flexibility to choose the terms that work best for you.
If you’re looking for a flexible, low-cost form of borrowing that you control, then a line of credit may be the right product for you.
Mortgages with more flexibility and more options.
With an Access mortgage, you can shop with confidence with a hassle-free pre-approval process. Plus, get the flexibility to make payments on your schedule and within your budget. Let us help you finance the home of your dreams. We’ll take the guesswork out of mortgaging a home.
Learn more about Access mortgages
Interest rates are subject to change without notice at any time.
Rates were last updated June 28, 2021.
Your mortgage, on your schedule
Whether you’re working a 9-to-5, home with the kids, or have other weekday commitments, it isn’t always easy to make it down to a branch for a daytime appointment.
That’s why Access Credit Union’s Mobile Mortgage Team will discuss your financing options at a time and place that suits you—evenings, weekends…whenever!
Our Mobile Mortgage Specialists can help you:
- Buy your first home
- Transfer your existing mortgage to Access
- Renovate a new or existing property
- Leverage your built-up equity
- Strategize to become mortgage-free sooner
Text/Call Kyle Nixdorf at: 204.998.1900
Personal Loans: Fast and flexible borrowing options
A lower interest alternative to credit cards or payday loans, personal loans are one of the most commonly used borrowing options for members who have a specific amount in mind for a specific need, as they’re a one-time use solution with set payments.
Perfect for making a major purchase—such as a vehicle—or consolidating your higher interest debt. A personal loan can be secured with a deposit or an asset, and offers:
- Flexible repayment schedules
- No early repayment penalties
- Your choice of variable or fixed interest rates
Maximizing your RRSP contribution each year lets you enjoy tax advantages now while you save for your future. If you do not have the money, an RRSP loan can help you make that contribution! It allows you to:
- Maximize the current year's contribution, and use any unused carry forward amounts
- Increase your retirement income
Lines of Credit
Borrow money when you need it
Lines of credit offer lower interest rates than most credit cards and loans – saving you money in the end. Once you’re approved, you have access to the funds you need.
Plus, you only pay interest on the funds you use.
Personal Line of Credit
A line of credit from Access Credit Union enables you to purchase those things you want exactly when you need them.
- Pay down your balance at any time
- Pay less interest (we only charge interest on the balance you’ve used)
- Keep it open and available even when not in use
Home Equity Line of Credit
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) allows you to use the equity you've built up in your home as a secured line of credit.
- Get up to 65% of the value of your home
- With a ‘line of credit’ home equity loan, you’re only charged interest on the amount you actually use out of the line of credit.
Student Line of Credit
Borrow what you need, when you need it to help fund the cost of post-secondary education.
- Helps towards covering the cost of books, tuition, living expenses
- While you’re in school, you only need to pay back the interest portion of the line of credit
- Upon completion of your post-secondary schooling, you’ll have six months before you need to begin repayment