Bank from home, on-the-go, in a branch, at anytime, from anywhere.
In a world where interaction and service has changed dramatically—and accessibility has never been more important—Access Credit Union is “Where you need us to be.”
Check out our flexible options for accessing and managing your money how, and when, it suits you best.
Bank anywhere, anytime.
Credit Card Options
- 24-hour access to your accounts
- Free access at any Manitoba credit union ATM
- Access at ATM machines throughout the world displaying any of these logos: Interac®, AccuLink®, Cirrus®, Maestro®
Foreign Currency Exchange
Foreign Currency faster than you can say Ausländische Zahlungsmittel.
We are excited to announce that Access Credit Union has expanded the number of foreign currencies available for our members to order in branch. We’ve got you covered for your trip anywhere in the world.
- Ideal for customers who frequently travel outside of Canada
- Receive faster payment on foreign cheques (subject to certain conditions)
- Receive competitive exchange rates
For a small fee, you can have the foreign currency you need delivered as quickly as within 3-4 business days,
Have lots of that foreign currency left over after your trip? Whether its bills or cheques, you can bring them back to your branch and sell it back to us.
There is no better feeling than having the right cash in your pocket before you even step onto the plane.
Talk to your local branch today about getting the foreign currency you need for your next trip abroad. Bon voyage!
Please Note: Delivery is unavailable at the following branches:
- 1250 Portage
- Bring in your loose change to one of the three branches with a QC machine:
- St. Mary’s
- Dump your change into the machine and it will count it in seconds!
- Once your coins are sorted and counted, the machine prints out a receipt.
- Bring the receipt to one of our associates and they will either give you cash or deposit the total into your account.
- Saves you time and the hassle of having to roll your own coins
- Accepts US coins and counts them at par
- Puts money in your hands immediately
- Convenient and easy to use
iTMs (Interactive Teller Machines)
- Cash deposits (CDN bills)
- Cheque deposits (CDN and USD)
- Cash withdrawals (CDN $50, $20, $10, $5 bills and change)
- Transfers (within personal membership and to other Access members)
- Payments (Bill, Loan, CRA)
- Registered product deposits and withdrawals (existing variables only)
- Update contact information
- Troubleshooting (Online banking, telephone banking, debit card problems, etc.)
- Fisher Branch