Your Banking Statement is Changing (…for the better)
In December, as part of the banking system integration, both current Access and legacy Noventis members will see a change in their banking statements; the way they look, when they are received, and the information that appears on them.
As we work on upgrading our statements, November 2022 monthly statements will be delayed. eStatement and mailed statements will be available before December 2022 month-end. While we transition, members can access their monthly statements using one of the following options:
Though eStatements are currently unavailable, members can view and export their transaction history from the Transactions area of desktop online banking.
Navigate to Accounts > View Transactions. From there, you have the option to filter the data to select dates or other details.
Branch staff are able to print statements for members, upon request.
When you receive your new statement, you will note that we've transitioned to something called “Relational Statements”. That means the information presented on your one statement is inclusive and personalized to you, the member, and therefore, based on accounts in which you have an ownership role, including any joint accounts you may be a part of.
We encourage all members to read the following so you can better understand your banking statement.
There are a lot of important benefits to our new statements. Here are a few of them:
- Each member will receive one monthly statement with a summary of all accounts they have an ownership role on, reducing the number of statements required for each account.
- Relational statements are much easier to read and understand because they only contain accounts, investments, and products that you are an owner (or joint owner) of.
- Our new statements are all on a month-end cycle making it easier to reconcile monthly budgets and expenses for members.
- Savings accounts with interest cycles greater than monthly, including registered variable accounts, will now display the accrued interest.
- Registered accounts will now display the contract number attached to the account.
- A spousal indicator and contributor name will now display on registered spousal plan accounts.